Recently I received an email asking me to enter a fabulous competition run by MoneySupermarket called Passion for Fashion.
The competition requires entrants to plan 5 outfits for under £200 or less for 5 different occassions, party, casual, outdoor, first date and office wear to create the ultimate autumn/winter wardrobe. The prize is absolutely fantastic there is a chance to win up to £1000 to spend on the looks and an iPad 3. If you want to check it out yourself click here.
Here are my five looks.
1. Mango Combi-dress £24.99, This is on sale at a great price and the piece is simple but with contrasting colours, it is great for the office.
2. New Look Chinese Laundry patent Court £32.99, These plain heels are suitable for the office as they aren’t too high or low.
3. Debenhams Navy quilted tote bag £36.00, This compliments the nay blue part of the dress, and is cute and compact for essentials.
4. Aldo Gilarski watch £24.98, This adds a bit of bling to the outfit as the gold brings the outfit alive.
1. Owntherunway Blue and white striped sleeveless shirt £13.99, This light shirt is great to tuck in to the pants. Great price!
2. Select Black Multi Stud Ankle Boots £18.00, These are comfy to walk in no matter what the casual occasion entails.
3. GlamourousUK Pewter Disco Pants £29.99, These disco pants add sparkle and are a lot cheaper than the AA pants with the same effect.
4. Owntherunway Black Cropped Biker Jacket £37.99, Leather is trending right now and great for a breezy day.
5. Amazon Satchel Fashion handbag £21.99, This navy blue bag is quite affordable and a decent size. It goes well with the outfit.
1. Topshop Swirl mesh dress £15.00, This sexy dress has great mesh detailing! Check the price tag!
2. Office JC Foxy heel pink suede £55.00, The suede texture goes well with the outfit and the colour is quite girly. Definite bargin.
3. Missselfridge Nude Puff Sleeve Blazer £30.00, The light nude colour goes well with the pinky shoe colour.
4. Aldo Yackeren £29.98, Leather is trending right now and great for a breezy day.
5. Accessorize Bow Cream Strap £15.00, A cute watch in the form of a bow- great arm candy:)
1. New Look Navy Blue Metallic Parka £39.99, This high shine coat is great to step out into the showers of autumn, in style!
2. Bank Heritage Skinny Stretch Jeans £30.00, Its always great to wear stretchy jeans as comfort is the key.
3. Republic Crafted Sleeveless Checked Shirt £28.00, This is quite casual and falls at a nice length which I love.
4. River Island Black Velcro wedge High tops £50.00, This footwear is very easy to walk in and a lot cheaper than the original.
5. Cath Kidston Mini Dot small zip bag £24.00, This is a compact bag which can be kept clean with a glossy finish.
1. River Island Black dogtooth print skater £40.00, This dress is at a lovely length and the price is a winner for me!
2. Schuh Pretty Glitter Court Heels £65.00, No ordinary black shoe, the glitter makes it party appropriate for the dance floor.
3. ASOS Weave Metal Bar Clutch £18.00, The woven leather look adds the class to this look.
4. ASOS 2 Tone Retro Digital Watch £11.00, The gold matches the clutch well. You want to know when the clock strikes 12 🙂
Which look did you like best?
I had fun putting these pieces together hope you like and probably gain some information from them.
Thanks for reading this post! xx