This is the photo-a-day challenge for December. If you want to know more about it and possibly take part, click here.
This is the contents of my bag today. Never done one of these before but you are lucky you caught it in a civilized state. Sometimes full of receipts, scrap paper, sweet wrappers, random coins etc.
Here are the things featured in my Zara messenger bag:
1. Mobile phone- who doesn’t?
2. Torch Light- these nights are so dark and it comes in handy.
3. Tissues- sniff sniff days
4. Perfume- Vanitas Versace is my favourite sample perfume which I love to carry around.
5. Planner/ Diary- To help me keep on top of life in general eg deadlines, blog posts, events…
6. Pen- Can’t do without one!
7. Sweets + Chocolate + Gum- what if I was to be stranded in the snow?! haha
8. Gloves- very appropriate now
9. House Keys
10. First Aid Beauty Hand cream- Very handy and I love this brand and great for sensitive skin.
11. Business card holder- came in very handy yesterday at the #bloggersxmas event.
12. Lip products- Gloss from my Australian swap (right) and Korres lip colour (left)
13. Vintage red purse- needed to use a smaller purse because my other was getting too heavy to carry around.
14. Random paracetamols.
How full is your bag usually?