I got some Real Technique brushes for my Birthday woo hoo! Been a long time on my wish list and I finally got them. I think I can call myself a blogger now… don’t you think???
I hate the idea of being a sheep and following the crowd, BUT… these brushes are amazing and worth a try. I have asked on twitter if these brushes are worth it, and the response was that they definitely are. As you can see from the picture, I couldn’t wait to try the brushes out!
So what I got was the Real Techniques Core Collection which includes:
Detailer Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Contour Brush and Panoramic Brush.
I also got the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and was happy with this because I don’t have any makeup brushes like it and was keen to try it out. So far my favourites have been the stippling brush as it truly leaves you with gradual build of coverage and aims to give an airbrushed finish. The other one I loved was the Panoramic Brush. Heres a little more information of what each brush does:
- detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
- pointed foundation brush: Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
- buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- contour brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
- stippling brush: dual fibre brush creating airbrushed, high-definition results
Next I want the Real Techniques ‘blush brush’ because it looks amazing and I will definitely get a lot of use from it.
So basically these brushes are supper soft and can easily stand up by themselves which is always great for storage and hygiene reasons.